PEI Cotton Sheet
This variant is currently sold out
Crafted from a distinguished high quality densely woven midweight oxford weave material which provides a protective barrier against dust, dirt and light debris.
Effective in the use of travelling, stabling, summer dry weather turnout and instances in which the horse’s coat needs to be preserved. The sheet provides UV protection, fly protection, keeps horses cool and prevents the coat from bleaching in the sun.
The technology behind the rug comes from the balance of carefully selected fibres; Cotton for its natural ability to absorb and cool. Polyester, a modern fibre which can help accelerate the rate of drying and enhances durability of the material composition.
The traditional appearance of the check print lends itself to the roots of equestrian sport and adds that quintessential, heritage feel.
Your Cotton Stable Sheet has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and for ease of carrying.
- Made from 310gsm technical cotton polyester mix
- Superior breathability
- Wicks moisture away for quick drying
- Fleece wither pad
- Lined at front chest
- Anti-static treated
- Adjustable buckle fastening and clip
- Velcro front sandwich closure
- Cross surcingles
- Extra high shoulder gusset
- Shaped, designed and contoured over the wither and rump areas
- Tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- Clip on tail strap
- NOT waterproof
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag