This variant is currently sold out
Bone gold is based on the Hoof Gold formula PLUS PLUS PLUS PLUS...so you still get great hoof integrity as well as the other results required!
Supports bone, joint and collagen health
- Unique patent veterinary formulation designed with essential amino acids to support type I, II and III collagen formation
- Type I, II and III collagen is crucial in the repair of bone, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- 90% of the matrix proteins that form the scaffolding for bone mineralisation are collagen
- Bone mechanical strength properties in scientific studies are directly influenced by the organisation of the collagen matrix
- Collagen plays a key role in early fracture healing and tissue repair
- Studies indicate the importance of nitric oxide production during normal fracture healing
- Specific essential amino acids contained in BONE GOLDTM are involved in nitric oxide production.
- Research has shown certain amino acids in BONE GOLDTM are found to have higher levels at successful fracture healing callus sites.
- Glucosamine aids in the development and maintenance of cartilage and may reduce inflammation in joints
- Clinical studies demonstrate that daily glucosamine administration accelerates early phases of fracture repair
- Vit D, calcium and phosphorous are essential for maintaining bone health
- Vit D and calcium supplementation represents a potential strategy for treating compromised fracture healing
- Studies have shown vitamin D supplementation leads to decreased time to union and increased callus vascularity and increasing mechanical bone strength compared to controls
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients
- Manufactured in an APVMA approved laboratory
Directions for use:
30 g scoop included
Up to 350 kg: 1 scoop daily
350-650 kg: 2 scoops daily
Over 650 kg: 3 scoops daily
As a supplement Bone Gold is a convenient powder that binds well in a moistened feed, bran mash, molasses or water.
For best results: you must only feed Bone Gold once a day in a full dose, in damp food. If you break the dose up into 2 feeds a day.....the efficacy reduces.